£25,000 - £35,000
Fabric Recruitment are pleased to be working with an award-winning legal services provider, who due to an increase in business have recently moved to a new office on the outskirts of Ashby. They are a family orientated law firm, who strive in supporting the local community and neighbouring towns.
Description of the role:
- Providing full generic secretarial support to fee earners, as required, including preparing correspondence and documents through fast and accurate audio-typing and word processing.
- Providing enhanced support to their fee earner and being confident and willing to use own initiative.
- Preparing transactional documents and amending documents using track changes and preparing clean copy documents from previously track changed documents.
- Dealing with title deeds including; requesting title deeds from lenders, scheduling deeds and arranging storage and retrieval of title deeds in accordance with office procedures.
- Obtaining copy documents and office copy entries from the Land Registry using their online portal.
- Making appointments and arranging meetings; including liaising with reception staff to organise facilities such as rooms and refreshments, and maintaining an up-todate diary for his/her fee earner(s).
- Attending clients, both in person and on the telephone, and providing such support in a professional and friendly manner in-keeping with the Company's standards for client care.
- Ensuring that all telephone calls are answered promptly and messages passed on immediately.
- Experience working within a busy conveyancing department
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Target driven
- Great communication skills
- Organised with a great attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Experience using case management systems
- Death in service
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunity to purchase extra holiday
- Refer a friend scheme (£750)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business that is thriving and growing rapidly; if you're looking to join an employee focused organisation then this is the role for you. The opportunities within this business are endless...