£30,000 - £35,000
Fabric Recruitment are pleased to be working with an award-winning legal services provider, who due to an increase in business have recently moved to a new office on the outskirts of Ashby. They are a family orientated law firm, who strive in supporting the local community and neighbouring towns.
Description of the role:
- Carry out your own caseload of residential property conveyancing matters and any other such matters involving assents, transfers of equity, re-mortgages, adverse possession claims etc and as shall be agreed with the Head of Department.
- Report on the nature and progress of your work to the departmental meetings.
- Ensure that all clients work is progressed as appropriate and that the client is kept informed throughout.
- Ensure that the client is sent all relevant client care, costs and progress letters.
- Comply with all file and case management quality standards as laid down in the office manual and in accordance with the Law Society requirements together with the CQS requirements.
- Make files available on a monthly basis for review.
- Where possible to make best use of the computer system including recording of client information, document processing, PMS, e-mail and internet. This would also include use of the Land Registry portal, our online quotation system and search provider.
- Time record for all client matters on the PMS.
- To keep all of the firm's client's documentation and any information relating to the firm and its clients confidential.
- Undertake any relevant training as and when required and comply with the Law Society CPD or equivalent requirements.
- Experience working within a busy conveyancing department
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Target driven
- Great communication skills
- Organised with a great attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Experience using case management systems
- You must have a minimum 4 years PQE
- Fellow of CILEX
- Be a licensed Conveyancer
- Death in service
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunity to purchase extra holiday
- Refer a friend scheme (£750)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business that is thriving and growing rapidly; if you're looking to join an employee focused organisation then this is the role for you. The opportunities within this business are endless...