up to £22,000
Do you want to work for a business that values you as an employee and understands how key you are within their growth plans? If so, we have the ideal role for you…
An award-winning business based in the heart of Loughborough is seeking a Workshop Administrator to join their rapidly growing team.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Workshop Controllers and manage workload whilst liaising with workshop foreman and service advisors in order to achieve labour turnover and efficiencies as required by the Company and to ensure excellent customer care; to maintain the highest level of communication with colleagues and customers.
- Controlling and managing workshop job cards with Workshop Controllers and Service Advisors in order to achieve labour turnover.
- Raising and authorising purchase orders for non-franchise parts and sub-contract
- Communicating with the workshop and service advisors when completion times will or will not be met.
- Liaising with parts personnel on parts requirements/progress, chasing etc.
- Providing accurate and timely estimates for necessary work when requested.
- Monitoring job status against required completion times in conjunction Service Advisors.
You will have:
- Previous Motor Trade experience within a service department is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Results orientated
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Committed to providing high quality work
- Ability to work to deadlines
- PC literate
This is an exceptional opportunity to further progress your career within an award-winning business. If you're looking to become a valued member of staff that is key to the organisations continued growth, then apply today!