£22,000 - £26,000
Our client is seeking an ambitious sales person to join the UK head office of a multinational manufacturing business. They are market leading within their industry and are still continuing to grow year on year. They are looking for someone to become part of their tight-knit sales team that can integrate into their work family.
- Identify new sales opportunities in order to increase revenue
- Develop and maintain existing accounts
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure that SLA's are met
- Maintain the internal CRM system to ensure all potential sale leads are followed up and closed
- Market research - analyse competitor activity and changes to the market
- Handle all incoming enquiries via telephone and email
- Process client orders in a timely manner
- You will have ideally worked in a similar position previously
- You will be passionate about providing the highest level of customer service
- You will have the ability to prioritise a busy workload and be able to multitask in order to manage a number of accounts at once
- You will have the ability to handle complex queries
This is a great opportunity to work for a company who truly commit to their employee's development both personally and professionally.